Farm Combined insurance

Our Farm Combined insurance is a single policy designed to simplify your insurance needs, however complex. From hobby farms to very large estates, it can be used to protect buildings, machinery, personal accident, livestock, liability, business interruption, house and contents.

Although our typical policy covers the standard requirements for most UK farms, we understand that no two farms are the same. Having a high number of experienced underwriters means we can give brokers the support they need in helping customers secure tailored cover, designed specifically for them.

With our Farm Combined Advance product, there are no compulsory sections, meaning customers receive the right level of cover at the right price, without paying for extras they don’t need. We can even reward our customers with reductions in premium if they hold certain industry-standard quality marks or belong to buying groups.

NEW – Accidental damage to machinery or agricultural vehicles up to £20,000 when you take out Business Interruption

NEW – Hire in plant or borrowed farm equipment including continuing charges covered up to £25,000 when you take out farm contents.

NEW– Vet surgeon fees covered up to £1,000 per animal following a claim

NEW – Land Agent Fees covered up to £5,000 in preparing and negotiating a claim

These are just a few of the new and improved covers available in our Farm Combined advance insurance policy. Read our policy documents to view a full list of covers.



  • Selling points
  • Covers
  • Policy documents
  • Making a claim

Farm Combined Selling Points

  • Ability to adjust product coverage to suit the individual needs of your customers from hobby farmers to estates, from 1 to 10,000+ acres
  • Suitable for a wide range of different types of farm including arable, livestock, dairy, pig, poultry and egg producers
  • Broad product coverage including buildings, machinery, livestock, liability and house & contents on one simple policy
  • Protection for farmers’ changing liabilities – such as Environmental Impairment Liability within our Public Liability section
  • Cover for Public Liability across a wide range of farming diversifications and occupations, including Agricultural Contracting
  • Pick only the cover that is required – no compulsory sections
  • Fast and efficient UK based claims handling team
  • Statement of fact for efficient policy administration

Farm combined Covers

Farm property protection

Damage to farm property contents by perils selected

  • Buildings cover on modern materials plus ability to include reinstatement of traditional materials (contents can include reinstatement basis of settlement)
  • Buildings and contents automatically includes clean up of own land following oil contamination and clean up of illegally dumped waste (fly-tipping)
  • Business money cover

Additionally we can offer cover for:

  • Livestock fatal injury away and on the premises plus livestock in transit and livestock worrying
  • Goods in transit
  • Revenue protection by covering loss of revenue, increased costs of working


Protection for business legal liability

  • Employers liability
  • Public liability
  • EIL - Up to £2,000,000 limit of indemnity for property damage, clean up costs and environmental damage costs following pollution. Can be extended to include liability to pay wages under the agricultural wages act

Additionally we can offer cover for:

  • Third party financial loss, where there is no physical loss or damage

Personal accident & sickness

Cover for policyholders, workers and family following accidental injury or sickness/disease

  • Lump sum payments for death, total disablement, partial disablement and weekly payments for temporary total disablement

Business all risks

Provides “all risks” basis of cover for a variety covers

  • Uncollected milk indemnity (can be extended to include antibiotic contamination of your milk)
  • Loss of frozen bovine semen in straws or nitrogen flasks
  • Loss of oil and fertiliser from tanks including LPG
  • Office contents plus computers, landlords fixtures, external glass and signs, deeds, documents and plans


Private house buildings

  • Loss or damage to your house and associated outbuildings
  • We automatically include liability at law cover
  • All risks cover available

Private house contents

  • Loss or damage to contents
  • New for old cover all risks cover, available
  • Cover for valuables, money, cycles, freezer contents and trailer caravans

Legal expenses

Commercial legal protection

  • Bodily injury
  • Contract disputes
  • Debt recovery
  • Employment disputes and compensation awards
  • Legal defence
  • Property protection
  • Tax protection

Includes helpline advice for:

  • Business assistance
  • Counselling
  • Eurolaw legal advice
  • Tax advice
  • The employment manual

Family legal protection

  • Bodily injury
  • Contract disputes
  • Employment disputes
  • Jury service and court attendance
  • Legal defence
  • Property protection
  • Tax protection

Includes helpline advice for:

  • Counselling
  • Eurolaw legal advice
  • Health and medical information
  • Tax advice
  • Veterinary help

Additional policies

Additional policies are available including:​

  • Agricultural Contractors Liability 
  • Livestock
  • Renewable Energy
  • Hailstorm